Collection of information
- The Company collects through the Website personal data of the Users as they are registered in the Website by them for the utilization of certain services of the Website. Specifically, the following data of the Users are collected and processed, indicatively: name, surname, email address, postal address, telephone.
- Your profile information, including our preferred services or the hours you prefer to visit us or the frequency with which you use the Website and
- your web protocol address (IP address)
- the operating system of your mobile device, if you visit the Website via a mobile device
- the type of mobile device and its settings
- the serial numbers that correspond to your device and its parts
- promotional IDs (for example, IDFAs & IFAs promotional IDs) or similar IDs
- the redirect site (the site that took you to ours)
- messages to us or about us on social media Mrs.ι
- actions related to how you use our Website, such as sections that you visit on our Website.
How we use the information we collect
- Navigate and make use of the features of the Website
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To execute the orders for the purchase of products that you submit through our Website, in order to contact you regarding your purchase but also for our accounting, control and internal functions within the framework of our transactional relationship.
- To improve our business, our products and services. For example, we may use your information to better understand the preferences of consumers and users of the Website, in order to improve the organization and presentation of our products through our online store and for the overall improvement of our Website. We can use the information to develop new products and services by conducting customer research and evaluating the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising activities.·
- To maintain, manage and improve our products, offers, promotions, our Website.
- To send you promotional messages related to news, offers for products and services of our Company, indicatively via email (newsletters), mobile phone (sms, viber), web push notifications, etc., if you have told us that you wish.
- If you contact us, we will use the information you provide to us, such as your contact details and / or delivery or payment information, and / or information about the product you purchased, in order to resolve the issue or answer any questions your.
Who do we share the information we collect with?
We may decide, for strategic or other business purposes, to sell or transfer all or part of our business. As part of this sale or transfer, we may transfer information that we have collected and stored, including customer information, to any party involved in the sale or transfer or transfer of our business in whole or in part.As part of that sale or transfer, we may pass on information we collect and store, including customer information, to any party involved in the sale or transfer. Sometimes we may share information that does not identify you immediately. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregate statistics about your use of the Website. Exceptionally, our Company may disclose your personal information to third parties, only if there is a legal obligation to do so, or it is obliged by decision / order of a court or other competent authority.